Sunday, October 27, 2013

Riipper was a Milkman? Family Tree.

JACK the Ripper was a milkman who lived in Hartlepool, the author of a new ...
The Northern Echo
JACK the Ripper was a milkman who lived in Hartlepool, the author of a new book has claimed. Dianne Bainbridge started researching her family history several years ago - and is now convinced that distant relative William Belcher was the notorious ...
See all stories on this topic »
I researched my family tree...and now I can name Jack The Ripper
Express.co.uk
I researched my family tree...and now I can name Jack The Ripper. THE identity ofJack the Ripper may finally have been uncovered by a woman who discovered she is a distant relative of a man who fits the profile of Britain's most notorious serial ...
See all stories on this topic »

No comments:

Post a Comment